Friday, April 8, 2011

To Rant or Not to Rant

But here I go still...

Fact 1:
Hubby is away on a trip where I supposed to join him.

Fact 2:
I'm at home for 3 days now, can't go out.

Okay, I don't want to ruin anybody's trip but all I'm saying is it would be nice if that person will make himself available for calls or SMS because the person on the other side of the world is in her most unusual state. I felt bad when I was not able to get in touch with hubby this AM, I woke up really early and had a hard time going back to sleep so I decided to call him, hear his voice and in a way be comforted. When I checked the time, it was around 6AM there wake up call is 6AM so it's just perfect. I called, "cannot be reached", 3x and still the same. I sent an SMS and even BBMd his officemate. He replied after a few minutes saying he's waiting for the activation of his Aus SIM, I thought that he could have just used the active SIM and check from time to time the other one.

I replied mid afternoon, to both! He's online so I sent a YM, no answer! They had an activity so it's ok, the way he replied though is much like everything was fine. I told him, "buhay pa kami, i miss you too!" It's simple: an endearment of missing someone can already turn a gloomy day, sunny! But no, oh well! Hello married life!

No comments:

Post a Comment