Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello 2nd Trimester!

Finally, the most awaited part! I'm on my 2nd Trimester! Wohooo! The 2nd trimester is what they say the "Honeymoon" part in every pregnancy, it's the time when you really enjoy being pregnant. Well, I'm excited simply because the nausea and morning sickness will start to go away and the risk of miscarriage is greatly cut down. Who wouldn't want to pass that stage? Couldn't be more happier!

Right now, I'm still experiencing the "morning sickness" thing, but I'm keeping myself positive that it will die down soon, really soon(cross fingers)! I am just tired of sleeping while sitting, I have this feeling to vomit if I lie down. I usually feel dizzy and I don't have enough energy. To be honest, the 1st Trimester sucks but the good part is when you see your baby via ultrasound or hear his heartbeat, you feel contented. I guess most of women really have to undergo this joy and pain to motherhood.

Congratulations to all women out there who conquered the 1st Trimester! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment