Sunday, March 6, 2011

a new chapter, a new blog

Now that the wedding is over and done and we're starting a new chapter, it just make sense to create a new blog to write on the learnings, ups and downs and experiences of married life. I'm extremely excited on the next things to come.

At first, everything feels pretty the same, maybe because our own home is yet to be ready until 2nd quarter of 2011 and so the feeling to be fully independent is still floating. Currently, we live in Paranaque on weekdays (his side) and Cainta on weekends (my side) which somehow works to our advantage as we both adjust to our daily routine.

It's almost 3 months that we're married and so far the adjustment has been fairly well but the first biggest blessing to our hoping to be a blissful married life came last January 22, 2011. The day we found out that I'm expecting, it was quite a surprise since I thought I will have a hard time conceiving and we were thinking to put off first the baby thing to start travelling, then again I guess we will start this experience as a family with Ate Sam and the new baby in tow. Indeed another chapter unfolds for me and hubby. Being pregnant after 15 years feels like the first time and for my hubby, he's extremely excited.

To be sure I used 2 HPT (home pregnancy test) and both came out positive. We just can't wait to tell our family especially to hubby's parents since this will be the first grandchild on their side. Everyone is just happy hear the news.

At times we feel that things happen really fast, the thought and feeling of being married hasn't sink in yet and now here we are, yet another stage, another step of becoming a more mature and responsible individuals. I'm just glad with how the blessings poured in, I'm sure it's within His time and plan.

1 comment:

  1. That's so nice, going for this blog right after the wedding :) Congratulations!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete