Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thoughts while on bed rest mode

I'm glad I had that one week bed rest though I must admit I was not that productive but then again it wouldn't be called BED REST anyway. I was able to create this blog though, create a tumblr account and almost update my photobucket gallery itsy bitsy stuff that was not planned but it's here.

These past few days I spent a lot of time in bed, I still wake up early since hubby needs to go to work and from Cainta 1.5 hrs travel time is needed. Day 1 to 3 was a bit hard for me, literally I just went down the stairs 3x because I easily felt exhausted. I ate a lot though since my mom kept on trying to feed me nutritious food almost every meal, which I appreciate so much.

I had also thought of the things I want to explore for 2011, I know that there are a lot of things going on like moving to our new home by Q2, before that fixing the house and finding the right furnitures. Then of course by Q3, we're expecting to have our little bundle of joy. Ate Sam, my eldest daughter, will be in college this year. 2011, is really bigger than what we planned - it's exciting! For this year, which I hope I'll have time to do is to enroll in a MAKE-UP CLASS. There's just something about prettifying that makes me smile, I'm curious about the palettes and which one will suit which. I'm amazed on how it transform one person to another without compromising the the natural beauty and personality. So here are the sites I browsed through for some information on the schools in Manila area. I work in Makati and it's the place closer to home so I'm looking at areas to which I won't do a lot of travelling.
I need to do some pencil pushing though and really save up, this is the part that I just wish money can drop on my lap so I can do all things I want to try. Oh well, challenges challenges! Positive outlook is indeed a key for us to pursue what we plan. I really hope this wouldn't just be another item on my list which I see every year. So I have to start the mantra: "I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!"


No comments:

Post a Comment